Submit your order securely to us via this website. You can find a step by step ordering guide under the textbooks tab. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store - at no additional cost!
The South Central College, Faribault campus bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route. On average, your order will be received in 3-5 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
1. All returns require a bookstore cash register receipt or packing list to be accepted. Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs with the exception of defective items.
2. Textbook returns are allowed during the first two weeks of fall and spring semester. Textbook returns for summer session are allowed through the first five days only. Check your order confirmation email or store receipt for exact dates.
3. No returns can be accepted after the return deadline so the bookstore staff can get charges on student accounts prior to the first financial aid disbursement.
4. New books must be returned in original condition, free from any writing, highlighting, or creases. Books or packets purchased in shrink-wrap must be returned unopened in original shrink-wrap to receive a refund.
5. All textbook sales are final after the return deadline has passed. Textbooks purchased after the two week fall/spring return window or the five day summer return window at the start of the term are final sale.
The following items are not eligible for returns:
·Opened shrink-wrapped textbooks, access codes, lab and lecture packets
·Access codes that have been opened, scratched off, or revealed in any way
·South Central College print cards
·Opened plastic wrapped merchandise
General Merchandise ReturnsAll merchandise must be in the same condition as purchased and in unopened original packaging with original pricing. Clothing should not be washed or worn. Software and Electronics must be returned unopened. All general merchandise should be returned within 7 days with receipt or packing list.
General merchandise purchased from the bookstore website may be returned for a refund with the shipment’s receipt less any shipping charges. Items may also be shipped back to the bookstore, postage prepaid with the original receipt. Please notify us within 5 days from receipt of your order if there were any items damaged during shipment or if there were any discrepancies.
Defective general merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 7 days with receipt.
Refund MethodA check will be issued for those purchases paid for with cash, unless allowable by college policy. A check will be issued for those purchases originally paid for by a personal check, but will not be issued until at least 14 days after date of purchase. Purchases over $100 cash will also be refunded in check form. Purchases paid for by a credit or debit card will be credited back to that card. Student account charge purchases will be credited back to the student account.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com.